Friday 14 January 2011

Responses to questionnaire

We gave this questionnaire to five randomly selected people in different age categories. These are the answers they gave....

Person 1

1. Male
2. 0-12
3. Action
4. I like this because I enjoy watching shooting with lots action
5. DVD
6. No
7. N/A

Person 2

1. Female
2. 60+
3. Romantic
4. I enjoy watching romantic because it is light hearted and reminds me of when I was younger
5. SKYmovies
6. No
7. N/A

Person 3

1. Female
3. 26-40
3. Comedy/Romance
4. I enjoy a love story with some elements of comedy to make me laugh
5. SKYmovies
6. No
7. N/A

Person 4

1. Male
2. 13-25
3. Action
4. I enjoy this type of film because it is fast paced and relates to computer games like call of duty which I enjoy
5. Cinema
6. Yes
7. Yes

Person 5

1. Male
2. 40-60
3. Sci-fi
4. They are usually unrealistic this helps to take the stress away from every day life
5. DVD
6. No
7. N/A


From these results it is evident that teenagers are most likely to watch teaaser trailers. This is useful are target audience are teenagers and young adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment